- I love this site. As a full-time player on the ATP Tour I constantly need to check my schedule, goals, and notes on opponents. MyTrainingDiary lets me do this so easily.
Paul Hanley, Australian Davis Cup player
- Players of all levels should be encouraged to keep a training diary and this website makes it both easy and fun
- MyTrainingDiary is a tremendous resource for players of all ages and abilities who are looking to organize their game both on and off the court.
Steve Keller, PTR Director of Development, USA
- MyTrainingDiary is an exciting and innovative website for forward thinking coaches and competitive players.
Roger Draper, Chief Executive of the LTA
- MyTrainingDiary is an exciting new concept that I believe is a valuable tool for players’ on-going development in the game.
Mike Walker, Chief Executive and Director of Win Tennis
- When I played I used a black book to keep my tennis life in order, training schedule, results, what my coach said, my goals, areas I was working on, etc. MyTrainingDiary is easier and much more fun!
Barry Cowan, former ATP Tour professional and Sky Sports tennis analyst
- MyTrainingDiary encourages responsibility, strategic thinking and self-reflection - three crucial skills needed to succeed at tennis. I highly recommend this website to all aspiring players.
Jeremy Bates, former GB Davis Cup Captain
- This is by far the best tool I have seen that helps players, coaches and parents enjoy the tennis journey by focusing on positive and specific goals.
Lucie Ahl, former British no.1 and Eurosport tennis commentator
- We find MyTrainingDiary to be a great tool to use with our players. It offers us a unique opportunity to oversee their progress as well as help us to offer an even higher level of service.
James Rose, Director of Tennis Coaching, La Manga Club, Spain
- Your own personal training diary that helps you set goals, schedule tournaments,
review matches and training, plan fitness programmes, and record results
- Watch video clips of your favourite pro players
- Learn to chart matches and scout opponents
- Enjoy podcasts and articles packed full of training tips and matchplay advice
- Link online with your coach to receive help anytime anywhere
Click here to try out a demo training diary
Players – subscribe with or without a coach and enjoy access anywhere anytime!
To learn more click here.
Coaches – enjoy FREE and unlimited usage and oversee your players’ training diaries from your own ‘Training Camp’ coach area. To learn more click here